- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Zell am See weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The April weather guide for Zell am See, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Zell am See in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Zell am See in April, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Zell am See in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Zell am See in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Zell am See in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Zell am See in April and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Zell am See sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Zell am See in April 2021. Select a month to view Zell am See sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:48||19:39|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:20||19:58|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:54||20:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.