- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Villach weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The October weather guide for Villach, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Villach in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Villach in October, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Villach in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Villach in October - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Villach in October?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Villach in October and the average monthly rainfall is 154mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Villach sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Villach in October 2021. Select a month to view Villach sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:03||18:44|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:24||18:16|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:45*||16:51*|
*Daylight saving ends - Central European Time (CET) starts
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.