- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Villach weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 112112 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The March weather guide for Villach, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Villach in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Villach in March, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Villach in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Villach in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Villach in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Villach in March and the average monthly rainfall is 112mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Villach sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Villach in March 2022. Select a month to view Villach sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:44||17:50|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:16||18:11|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:46||19:32|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.