- Explore low fares on flights to Austria & Europe
- Check out special offers & deals by routes
- Filter routes by departure airport, destination & price
Graz weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The May weather guide for Graz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Graz in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Graz in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graz in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graz in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Graz in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Graz in May and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Graz sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Graz in May 2021. Select a month to view Graz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:42||20:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:21||20:29|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:07||20:45|
- Save £50 per person on Cosmos tours in 2022
- Book early & save 10% on Globus trips in 2022
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.