- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Bregenz weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Austria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Austria
The August weather guide for Bregenz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bregenz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bregenz in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bregenz in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bregenz in August - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bregenz in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Bregenz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bregenz sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bregenz in August 2021. Select a month to view Bregenz sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:59||20:55|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:18||20:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:38||20:03|
- Book summer 2022 early with easyJet holidays
- Free child places available + low deposits from £60
- Travel between 1st Jun & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.