- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Cesme weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Cesme, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cesme in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cesme in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cesme in August?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cesme in August - that's 95% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cesme in August?
The average sea temperature around Cesme in August is 23°C.
Does it rain in Cesme in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Cesme in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Cesme sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cesme in August 2020. Select a month to view Cesme sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:17||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:30||20:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:43||19:46|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Bodrum and Izmir in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum and Izmir in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.