- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Manilva weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Manilva, Costa del Sol shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Manilva in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Manilva in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Manilva in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Manilva in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Manilva in August?
The average sea temperature around Manilva in August is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Manilva in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Manilva in August and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Manilva sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manilva in August 2020. Select a month to view Manilva sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:28||21:26|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:40||21:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:52||20:50|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa del Sol in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa del Sol in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.