- Save EXTRA £50 with Broadway Travel promo code
- £1,500 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
- Excludes Hurghada, Egypt. Based on 2 sharing
Silves weather in August 2019
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Silves weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Silves in August is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Silves sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silves in August 2019. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:38||20:42|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:51||20:25|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||07:03||20:04|
- Book holidays in 2020 & get free car hire + welcome pack
- Hire car replaced with transfers at select resorts
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.