- Save up to 40% on tours to Europe with G Adventures
- Book tours, river cruises & sailing adventures
- Discount varies by destination, tour type & departure date
Trondheim weather in August 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Trondheim, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trondheim in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Trondheim in August, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trondheim in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trondheim in August - that's 33% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Trondheim in August?
The average sea temperature around Trondheim in August is 14°C.
Does it rain in Trondheim in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Trondheim in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Trondheim sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Trondheim in August 2020. Select a month to view Trondheim sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||04:33||22:14|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:18||21:25|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||20:34|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's hot in Norway in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.