- Browse latest deals on holidays to Norway
- Destinations include Bergen, Norway
- Book summer holidays to Norway in 2018/2019
Alta weather in August 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Alta, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alta sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alta in August 2020. Select a month to view Alta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||01:58||23:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||03:31||21:28|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||04:39||20:12|
- Join BeRightBack on your own & get three trips per year
- Solo travellers pay just £49.99 per month
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Discover more about Norway
Where's hot in Norway in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.