- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Kolasin weather in August 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Kolasin, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kolasin in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Kolasin in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kolasin in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kolasin in August - that's 60% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kolasin in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Kolasin in August and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Kolasin sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kolasin in August 2020. Select a month to view Kolasin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:34||20:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:50||19:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:06||19:18|
- Find cheap flights to Montenegro with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where's hot in Montenegro in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.