- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Gournes weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Gournes, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gournes in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Gournes in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gournes in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gournes in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gournes in August?
The average sea temperature around Gournes in August is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Gournes in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Gournes in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Gournes sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gournes in August 2020. Select a month to view Gournes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:28||20:22|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:39||20:06|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:51||19:47|
- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.