- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Pissouri weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cyprus with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Pissouri, Cyprus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pissouri in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Pissouri in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pissouri in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pissouri in August - that's 84% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pissouri in August?
The average sea temperature around Pissouri in August is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Pissouri in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Pissouri in August and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Pissouri sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pissouri in August 2020. Select a month to view Pissouri sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:59||19:51|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:11||19:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:22||19:17|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cyprus
Where's hot in Cyprus in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cyprus in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.