- Book low fares on Virgin Atlantic flights to Barbados
- Depart from Gatwick, Heathrow & Manchester
- Return flights to Barbados from £409
The Crane weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 154154 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for The Crane, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Virgin Atlantic destinations
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
The Crane sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Crane in August 2020. Select a month to view The Crane sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:43||18:25|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:46||18:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:47||18:09|
- Book online & save 12% on holidays to Barbados
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
TUI deal finder
Discover more about Barbados
Where's hot in Barbados in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.