- Save EXTRA £200 on holidays to Austria & Italy
- Book holidays with TUI Lakes & Mountains. £1,500 min spend
- Travel between 1st May & 30th Sep 2020 (inclusive)
Villach weather in August 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Villach, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Villach in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Villach in August, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Villach in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Villach in August - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Villach in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Villach in August and the average monthly rainfall is 161mm.
Villach sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Villach in August 2020. Select a month to view Villach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:46||20:36|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||20:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:24||19:45|
- Save on holidays to Austria with latest offers
- Visit the Austrian Tyrol, Vienna & more
- Book online with Just Go Holidays today
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.