- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Klagenfurt weather in August 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Klagenfurt, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Klagenfurt in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Klagenfurt in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Klagenfurt in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Klagenfurt in August - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Klagenfurt in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Klagenfurt in August and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Klagenfurt sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Klagenfurt in August 2020. Select a month to view Klagenfurt sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:44||20:34|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:02||20:11|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:22||19:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.