- Book February half term holidays early with Mark Warner
- Explore deals by resort for February 2020
- Destinations across France & St Anton in Austria
Graz weather in August 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Graz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Graz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Graz in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graz in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graz in August - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Graz in August?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Graz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Graz sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graz in August 2020. Select a month to view Graz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||20:31|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:57||20:07|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:17||19:39|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Austria
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.