- Save on holiday homes, villas & apartments in the Algarve
- Choose from over 13,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in Alvor, Carvoeiro, Luz, Quarteira & more
Silves weather in April 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The April weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Holiday rental finder
How hot is it in Silves in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Silves in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silves in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silves in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Silves in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Silves in April and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Silves sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silves in April 2020. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:19||19:57|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:59||20:09|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:40||20:23|
- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
First Choice deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.