- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Olhao weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Olhao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Olhao weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Olhao in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Olhao in April is 16°C (61°F).
Olhao sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Olhao in April 2020. Select a month to view Olhao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:17||19:54|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||20:06|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:38||20:20|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for the Algarve
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.