- Book cheap holidays in 2019/2020 from just £71 per person
- Pay low holiday deposits from £25 per person
- FREE child places also available on select holidays
Gale weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Gale, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gale weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gale in April is a comfortable 19°C (66°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 62% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 41mm (1.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gale in April is 16°C (61°F).
Gale sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gale in April 2020. Select a month to view Gale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:18||19:56|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:58||20:08|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:40||20:22|
- Save EXTRA £25 with Broadway Travel promo code
- £1,000 minimum spend. Cannot be combined with other codes
- Excludes Hurghada, Egypt. Based on 2 sharing
Discover more about the Algarve
Popular Algarve destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details