- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Geiranger weather in April 2020
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Geiranger, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Geiranger in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Geiranger in April, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Geiranger in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Geiranger in April - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Geiranger in April?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Geiranger in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Geiranger sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Geiranger in April 2020. Select a month to view Geiranger sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:52||20:20|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:06||20:58|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:19||21:40|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.