- Book two week holiday to Goa & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Goa holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Panaji weather in April 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for India with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Panaji, Goa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Panaji in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Panaji in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Panaji in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Panaji in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Panaji in April?
The average sea temperature around Panaji in April is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Panaji in April?
There are usually no days with some rain in Panaji in April and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Panaji sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Panaji in April 2020. Select a month to view Panaji sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:30||18:47|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:20||18:49|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:11||18:53|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Goa
Where's hot in Goa in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Goa in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.