- Discover the best holiday deals to Crete
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Gournes weather in April 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Gournes, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gournes sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gournes in April 2020. Select a month to view Gournes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:05||19:41|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:46||19:52|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:28||20:04|
- Save up to 30% on half term stays with Iberostar
- FREE kids places + spa access + £50 voucher. Min 5 nights
- Travel between 1st Oct & 3rd Nov 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.