- Browse available Cosmos tours to Austria
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Klagenfurt weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 123123 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Klagenfurt, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Klagenfurt in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Klagenfurt in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Klagenfurt in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Klagenfurt in April - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Klagenfurt in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Klagenfurt in April and the average monthly rainfall is 123mm.
Klagenfurt sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Klagenfurt in April 2020. Select a month to view Klagenfurt sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:42||19:32|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:15||19:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:49||20:11|
- Check recommended holidays & tours to Austria
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.