- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Graz weather in April 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Graz, Austria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Graz in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Graz in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Graz in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Graz in April - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Graz in April?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Graz in April and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Graz sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Graz in April 2020. Select a month to view Graz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:37||19:28|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:10||19:47|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:44||20:08|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Austria
Where's hot in Austria in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Austria in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.