- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Vale de Parra weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The July weather guide for Vale de Parra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vale de Parra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Vale de Parra in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vale de Parra in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vale de Parra in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Vale de Parra in July?
The average sea temperature around Vale de Parra in July is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Vale de Parra in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Vale de Parra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Vale de Parra sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vale de Parra in July 2021. Select a month to view Vale de Parra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:17||20:57|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:26||20:52|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:38||20:41|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.