- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Vale de Parra weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Vale de Parra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Vale de Parra in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Vale de Parra in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vale de Parra in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vale de Parra in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Vale de Parra in August?
The average sea temperature around Vale de Parra in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Vale de Parra in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Vale de Parra in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Vale de Parra sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vale de Parra in August 2021. Select a month to view Vale de Parra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:38||20:40|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:51||20:24|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:03||20:03|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.