- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Silves weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The January weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Silves in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Silves in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silves in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silves in January - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Silves in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Silves in January and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Silves sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Silves in January 2022. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:48||17:27|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:46||17:41|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:38||17:57|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2022/2023 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.