- Explore camping in the Algarve & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Lagos, Algarve, Portugal
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Sao Bras weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Sao Bras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Bras in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Sao Bras in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Bras in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Bras in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sao Bras in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Sao Bras in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sao Bras in May 2022. Select a month to view Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:37||20:21|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:22||20:34|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:13||20:45|
- Save up to 25% on hotel stays in the Algarve
- Receive additional 150 Euros credit voucher
- Travel before 26th May 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.