- Save up to 25% on stays at Be Live Hotels in 2021
- Book hotels in Spain, Portugal & Morocco
- Travel before 30th November 2021 (inclusive)
Sao Bras weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The April weather guide for Sao Bras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Bras in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Sao Bras in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Bras in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Bras in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sao Bras in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sao Bras in April and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sao Bras in April 2022. Select a month to view Sao Bras sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:17||19:54|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:57||20:06|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:38||20:20|
- Save over 60% on selected holidays with Broadway Travel
- Book all inclusive deals, beach holidays & city breaks
- Low deposits from £49 per person
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.