- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Praia Do Vau weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Praia Do Vau, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How warm is it in Praia Do Vau in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Praia Do Vau in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Praia Do Vau in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Praia Do Vau in March - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Praia Do Vau in March?
The average sea temperature around Praia Do Vau in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Praia Do Vau in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Praia Do Vau in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Praia Do Vau sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Praia Do Vau in March 2021. Select a month to view Praia Do Vau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:05||18:28|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:44||18:43|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:21||19:56|
- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.