- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Loule weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The April weather guide for Loule, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Loule in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Loule in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Loule in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Loule in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Loule in April?
The average sea temperature around Loule in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Loule in April?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Loule in April and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Loule sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Loule in April 2021. Select a month to view Loule sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:18||19:55|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:58||20:07|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:39||20:21|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.