- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Guia weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Guia, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guia in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Guia in January, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guia in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guia in January - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guia in January?
The average sea temperature around Guia in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Guia in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Guia in January and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Guia sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guia in January 2021. Select a month to view Guia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:47||17:27|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:45||17:41|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:37||17:57|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.