- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Goldra weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Goldra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Goldra in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Goldra in November, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Goldra in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Goldra in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Goldra in November?
The average sea temperature around Goldra in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Goldra in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Goldra in November and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Goldra sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Goldra in November 2020. Select a month to view Goldra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:57||17:34|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:11||17:22|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:26||17:15|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.