- Browse villas & apartments for October break
- Includes Menorca, Cyprus, Paxos & more
- Filter search by location, features, pool & more
Goldra weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The February weather guide for Goldra, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Goldra in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Goldra in February, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Goldra in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Goldra in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Goldra in February?
The average sea temperature around Goldra in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Goldra in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Goldra in February and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Goldra sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Goldra in February 2022. Select a month to view Goldra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:35||17:57|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:22||18:11|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:04||18:25|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.