- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Gale weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The December weather guide for Gale, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Gale in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Gale in December, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gale in December?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gale in December - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gale in December?
The average sea temperature around Gale in December is 17°C.
Does it rain in Gale in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Gale in December and the average monthly rainfall is 99mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Gale sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Gale in December 2021. Select a month to view Gale sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||07:28||17:16|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||07:40||17:18|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||07:47||17:26|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.