- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Gale weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Gale, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Gale in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Gale in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Gale in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Gale in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Gale in August?
The average sea temperature around Gale in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Gale in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Gale in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Gale sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gale in August 2020. Select a month to view Gale sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:39||20:40|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:51||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:03||20:03|
- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.