- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Ferreiras weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Ferreiras, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ferreiras in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Ferreiras in May, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ferreiras in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ferreiras in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ferreiras in May?
The average sea temperature around Ferreiras in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Ferreiras in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Ferreiras in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ferreiras sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ferreiras in May 2022. Select a month to view Ferreiras sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:39||20:22|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:24||20:35|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:15||20:47|
- Save up to 8% on holidays with First Choice online
- Book holidays to the Algarve in 2021/2022
- £0 deposits with direct debit & free child places
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.