- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Ferragudo weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Ferragudo, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ferragudo in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Ferragudo in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ferragudo in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ferragudo in August - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ferragudo in August?
The average sea temperature around Ferragudo in August is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Ferragudo in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ferragudo in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ferragudo in August 2020. Select a month to view Ferragudo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:39||20:41|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:52||20:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:04||20:04|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.