- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Estoi weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Estoi, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Estoi in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Estoi in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estoi in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estoi in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estoi in May?
The average sea temperature around Estoi in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Estoi in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Estoi in May and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Estoi sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Estoi in May 2022. Select a month to view Estoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:37||20:21|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:23||20:34|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:14||20:45|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.