- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Estoi weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The January weather guide for Estoi, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Estoi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Estoi in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Estoi in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Estoi in January - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Estoi in January?
The average sea temperature around Estoi in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Estoi in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Estoi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Estoi sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Estoi in January 2022. Select a month to view Estoi sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:45||17:25|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:44||17:39|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:35||17:55|
- Explore camping in the Algarve & pre-book deals online
- Book camping holidays to Lagos, Algarve, Portugal
- Filter campsites by rating, facilities, location & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.