- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Altura weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altura in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Altura in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altura in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altura in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altura in March?
The average sea temperature around Altura in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Altura in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Altura in March and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Altura sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altura in March 2021. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:01||18:24|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:39||18:38|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:17||19:52|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.