- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Altura weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The March weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altura in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Altura in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altura in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altura in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altura in March?
The average sea temperature around Altura in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Altura in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Altura in March and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Altura sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Altura in March 2022. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:01||18:24|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:40||18:38|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:17||19:52|
- Save up to 15% on hotel stays in 2022
- Enjoy hotel stays in Portugal with Be Live Hotels
- Travel between 1st Apr & 11th Jan 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.