- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Altura weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Altura in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Altura in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altura in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altura in July - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altura in July?
The average sea temperature around Altura in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Altura in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Altura in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Altura sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altura in July 2020. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:14||20:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:23||20:49|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:34||20:38|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.