- Browse latest villa holiday deals for the Algarve, Portugal
- Refine villa deals by resort, month & facilities
- Find villas close to golf courses, beaches & more
Altura weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Altura, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Altura in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Altura in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altura in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altura in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Altura in April?
The average sea temperature around Altura in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Altura in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Altura in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Altura sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altura in April 2021. Select a month to view Altura sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:15||19:53|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:55||20:05|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:36||20:19|
- Save on summer holidays in 2020 with top deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & more
- Filter deals by travel dates, star rating, price & board basis
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.