- Book winter 2020/2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Morocco & Tunisia
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Alte weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The September weather guide for Alte, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alte in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alte in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alte in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alte in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Alte in September?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Alte in September and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Alte sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alte in September 2020. Select a month to view Alte sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:04||20:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:15||19:40|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:28||19:17|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.