- Book summer 2021 holidays to green & amber destinations
- Ideal for fully vaccinated travellers & under 18s
- Travel before 31st October 2022 (inclusive)
Alte weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Jet2holidays deal finder
Recommended for the Algarve
The November weather guide for Alte, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alte in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Alte in November, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alte in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alte in November - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Alte in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Alte in November and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alte sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alte in November 2021. Select a month to view Alte sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:57||17:35|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:12||17:22|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:27||17:16|
- Save EXTRA £100 on select summer holidays in 2021
- Minimum spend is £1,000 per booking
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.