- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Alte weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for the Algarve
The May weather guide for Alte, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alte in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Alte in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alte in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alte in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Alte in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alte in May and the average monthly rainfall is 32mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Alte sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Alte in May 2022. Select a month to view Alte sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:38||20:22|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:23||20:35|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:14||20:47|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.