- Save EXTRA £100 per person on holidays in 2021
- Discount available for first 50,000 customers
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Turkey, Italy & more
Almancil weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Almancil, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Algarve
How hot is it in Almancil in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Almancil in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Almancil in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Almancil in August - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Almancil in August?
The average sea temperature around Almancil in August is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Almancil in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Almancil in August and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Almancil sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almancil in August 2021. Select a month to view Almancil sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:37||20:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:50||20:22|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:02||20:02|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.