- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Vlore weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Albania
The April weather guide for Vlore, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vlore in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Vlore in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vlore in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vlore in April - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Vlore in April?
The average sea temperature around Vlore in April is 15°C.
Does it rain in Vlore in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Vlore in April and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vlore sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Vlore in April 2022. Select a month to view Vlore sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:26||19:06|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:04||19:21|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:43||19:37|
- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.