- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Texas covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Texas plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Texas · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Texas
- Back to coronavirus advice
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Texas Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Texas showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 01/12/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Texas Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Texas recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Texas recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Texas is courtesy of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is updated weekly.
Texas coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Texas - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Texas - Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Coronavirus timeline in Texas - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Texas - US Centers for Disease Control
FCDO travel advice
Texas travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Texas including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Texas due to the coronavirus?
Texas is open to fully vaccinated travellers only from the UK.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results and proof of full Covid-19 vaccination required for arrivals from the UK. 2nd test 3-5 days after arrival recommended.
Check out US Centers for Disease Control for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the USA?
USA is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A lateral flow test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in the USA is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
More about the USA
Recommended for Texas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.